You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Is it best to order online, by phone, or by e-mail?
- It is best to order directly from our online store at Glassalchemy.com.
- If I don\'t want to order online, can I order by phone?
- Yes, please call Glass Alchemy at +1-503-460-0545.
- How do I pay for my purchase?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Is the credit card information I submit secure?
- We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard
- What is the credit card verification number?
- Also referred to as CVV or CVC, this number printed on your card provides a "card in hand" safeguard when a purchase is made using your credit card. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, it is the last three digits printed on the back of the card.
- How do I update my account information?
- Follow the "My Account" link at the top right of the page. You will then be able to login to your Account Dashboard to access administrative features such as editing your addresses, changing your account password, reviewing your wish list, and reviewing the status of previously placed orders.
- What if I forgot my password?
- Click on "My Account" on the top right corner of the online store. You will be guided to the customer login page. Click on "Forgot Your Password" - you will then be prompted to enter your email address and a new password will be emailed to you.
- When will I receive my order?
- All orders will be shipped by Glass Alchemy within three business days after payment is received. The shipping time will be determined by the delivery method you choose during check out.
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Yes, Glass Alchemy does ship outside of the USA. All values on this site are in US Currency and weight is in pounds (lbs.). All duties, taxes and fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- What shipping handlers do you use and how much does shipping cost?
- At this time Glass Alchemy, Ltd. uses FedEx and USPS as our primary carriers. You are able to calculate your shipping throughout the ordering process and choose the delivery method when you check out.
- Order Tracking
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. You will also be able to log into your account and access your tracking number.
- The Glass Alchemy Guarantee
- The alchemists at Glass Alchemy, Ltd. take pride in producing the highest quality borosilicate glass. Each batch of glass is tested compatible and each batch of rod and frit goes through a number of tests in our Total Quality Management process. As a result, Glass Alchemy provides a guarantee on the quality of our glass. This guarantee ensures you receive the best glass we can produce, with minimal air, stones, and/or other imperfections. Our glass is hand crafted in small batches, so variations do occur, but we maintain the highest quality standard in the colored borosilicate industry.
- First Quality Standards
- Each rod is inspected to ensure it fits with Glass Alchemyâ€š's first quality standards. When purchasing Glass Alchemy glass, you can be sure your glass falls within the following standard:
- Each rod is subject to rigorous review. You will not find more than two minor imperfections in a rod.
- The color of each rod falls within the Glass Alchemy color and/or strike standard for that color. Given the variations of color batches, Glass Alchemy has created color and/or strike standards for each individual color. All first quality glass falls within the color and/or strike standards.
- If you purchase first quality glass that does not fit within first quality standards, please complete the exchange form on the back of your invoice and send the exchange from along with your glass back to Glass Alchemy for an exchange, within 30 days of shipment. We believe we have the tightest first quality standards in the industry. If you exchange glass that does fit within the Glass Alchemy first quality standards, your exchange will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Occasional Quality Glass
- Glass that fails the inspection process due to excessive surface imperfections, stones or air lines, or variations in diameter or length is Occasional Quality (OCQ) glass and is sold on an "as is" basis.
- What is your policy on returns?
- Glass Alchemy will gladly accept exchange on Glass Alchemy first quality glass and apparel within 30 days of the shipment date (apparel must be unworn). If the glass is defective and falls outside of first quality standards, the glass will be exchanged. Exchanges that meet the Glass Alchemy first quality standards are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The credit card used for the initial purchase will be charged with this fee. The exchange form must be completed and accompany the returned glass.
- What is your policy on glass that is broken in shipping?
- All merchandise is packed within industry guidelines to prevent damage during normal shipping conditions.
When you receive your package you must inspect the outside of the packaging to look for dents or crushed corners. If you see anything even slightly suspicious carefully remove all packaging and inspect the item. The driver may be impatient but that beats having to settle for a damaged item.
If you suspect damage, you have two options. You can note damage and accept the item anyway, or you can refuse the shipment. 99% of freight damage is cosmetic. If you accept the damaged shipment, then you need to negotiate with the freight company to replace your item, approve reimbursement for parts and repair, or provide compensation depending on the damage to your item. This is often the best option if you need to get your item operational and the damage is cosmetic.
If you refuse the shipment it will be returned to us and we will ship a replacement as soon as possible. This may take some time due to stocking issues and transit times, but this is usually the best option if you shipment is damaged beyond repair. If you accept your shipment in a damaged state it is very important that you call or email us immediately to schedule an inspection and file the damage claim, you should take good pictures from different angles of the item and the packaging, and you should save all packaging material.
- Do you charge taxes?
- The state of Oregon does not require us to collect sales taxes.
- Where can I buy Glass Alchemy glass in person?
- Please see the reseller section of our website.
- Do you have Volume Pricing?
- Glass Alchemy offers the following volume discounts:
- $1,000 - $1,499 = 10% Savings
- $1,500 - $1,999 = 15% Savings
- $2,000 - $2,499 = 20% Savings
- $2,500 - $3,999 = 25% Savings
- $4,000 - $4,999 = 30% Savings
- $5,000 - $6,999 = 35% Savings
- $7,000 - $8,999 = 40% Savings
- $9,000+ = 45% Savings
Discounts apply to single orders of first quality rod and frit only, not a combination of orders. Volume discounts cannot be combined with any other special or discount.
The discount will be calculated at check-out. If you have questions about volume discounts, please contact us at email@example.com
- Can I purchase wholesale?
- Please call Glass Alchemy at +1.503.460.0545 to discuss wholesale opportunities.
By using our site and creating an account, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. Personal information under this Policy is personal information that we directly associate with a specific person such as the person\'s name, address, phone or fax number, email address, account information (e.g., member account, credit card information and online registration), online activities or other specific personal information.
We collect personal information about you in the normal course of our business when you shop online or otherwise interact with us. The personal information you submit to Glass Alchemy, Ltd. will not sold. We will share or disclosed the information to third parties only when deemed necessary to agents or companies providing services you have requested through Glassalchemy.com, or when required by law. All agents or companies used by Glass Alchemy, Ltd. to provide these services are held to the same strict privacy standards as our own.
- Legal Notices
- Welcome to the website (the "Site") of Glass Alchemy, Ltd. ("Glass Alchemy"). Glass Alchemy provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use any Glass Alchemy service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Glass Alchemy reserves the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- USE OF SITE
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Glass Alchemy hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Glass Alchemy in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Glass Alchemy in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Glass Alchemy in advance. Glass Alchemy reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Glass Alchemy believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to Glass Alchemy\'s interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. It is your responsibility to consult a licensed physician or qualified industrial health care professional for advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of any health related condition. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such submission or opinion and may not reflect the opinions of Glass Alchemy.
Glass Alchemy may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Glass Alchemy has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Glass Alchemy of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site\'s security.
- REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide Glass Alchemy, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and Glass Alchemy shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Glass Alchemy and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant Glass Alchemy the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other content by Glass Alchemy will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead Glass Alchemy or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or content. Glass Alchemy may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
- TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
- In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Glass Alchemy may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and Glass Alchemy shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
- INTERNATIONAL ACCESS
- This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICIES THAT GOVERN THE SALE OF EACH PRODUCT ON THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON IT AND THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED BY GLASS ALCHEMY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. GLASS ALCHEMY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HERE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GLASS ALCHEMY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, MISTAKES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. GLASS ALCHEMY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GLASS ALCHEMY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GLASS ALCHEMY\'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FOUNDATION FOR THE ACTION) SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO GLASS ALCHEMY DURING THE MONTH IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE ACT ALLEGEDLY GIVING RISE TO GLASS ALCHEMY\'S LIABILITY.
- TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, Glass Alchemy shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Glass Alchemy shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Glass Alchemy shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Glass Alchemy is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- You agree that Glass Alchemy\'s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Glass Alchemy shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Glass Alchemy may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys\' fees.
No right or remedy of Glass Alchemy shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including without limitation damages injunctive relief, attorneys\' fees and expenses.
No instance of waiver by Glass Alchemy of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or other waiver.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- If any of these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
- OUR ADDRESS
- Please send any questions or comments regarding this Site to:
Glass Alchemy, Ltd.
6539 NE 59th Place
Portland, Oregon 97218